Our firm’s lawyer wants to make sure that I state that every thought on this blog is my own. I’m responsible for what I say, and all errors, ridiculous comments, and poor humor are my own personal responsibility. These are my own thoughts, generated by me, representing me. They – and this blog – are in no way affiliated with TechStars, Highway 12 Ventures or any other company that I have any involvement in. If I’ve made a mistake, it’s my fault. If I’ve said something that makes you think, you can thank me. Of course, you should not rely on anything in the blog as legal, financial, accounting, investment, tax, or any other kind of regulated advice. I’m simply a guy living in Idaho who likes to write and has his own opinions – no matter how inane they are.
- Hey Boise Startups, the 4th Annual Mark Solon Challenge is ON!
- Jukely: The Perfect Way to See Live Bands
- Searching For A Technical Co-Founder
- Why Nike Gets Startups
- Seed Investing Doesn’t Buy You Series A Traction
- March For Innovation
- Feng Shui for Startup CEOs
- Better Reference Checking
- Nate and Natty
- @howardlindzon @pmarca howard, you guys need to get a room... 5 hours ago
- @kjsnyc @techstars it was awesome KJ! 7 hours ago
- Eat your heart out @TheEllenShow, THIS is the best photo ever! #techstars #nyc #founders http://t.co/jOXT0NbY46 11 hours ago
- Just tried @infinitdotio > direct, secure, cloudless file-sharing in seconds. awesome solution for sending huge files... 13 hours ago