Our firm’s lawyer wants to make sure that I state that every thought on this blog is my own. I’m responsible for what I say, and all errors, ridiculous comments, and poor humor are my own personal responsibility. These are my own thoughts, generated by me, representing me. They – and this blog – are in no way affiliated with TechStars, Highway 12 Ventures or any other company that I have any involvement in. If I’ve made a mistake, it’s my fault. If I’ve said something that makes you think, you can thank me. Of course, you should not rely on anything in the blog as legal, financial, accounting, investment, tax, or any other kind of regulated advice. I’m simply a guy living in Idaho who likes to write and has his own opinions – no matter how inane they are.
- Hey Boise Startups, the 4th Annual Mark Solon Challenge is ON!
- Jukely: The Perfect Way to See Live Bands
- Searching For A Technical Co-Founder
- Why Nike Gets Startups
- Seed Investing Doesn’t Buy You Series A Traction
- March For Innovation
- Feng Shui for Startup CEOs
- Better Reference Checking
- Nate and Natty
- Huge congrats to Boise’s @AaronStanton, Apple’s lucky to get him! techcrunch.com/2014/07/25/app… 12 hours ago
- @LDEakman yup. that’s what i’m talking’ about. we’re due for some of that... 3 days ago
- @brandtpage in due time young luke... 3 days ago
- my kids finally accepted my snapchat invitation. i’m sure that means they’re onto the next thing... 3 days ago