- This Is What The Apocalypse Looks Like?
- Finding Obsession in Iceland
- A Little Grace In The Middle Of Some Mayhem
- Some Gray Haired Insights For New Investors
- Act Like You’ve Been There Before…
- Who Benefits From Your Success?
- Taking The Plug Out Of “Unplugged”
- Why We Invested In Wevorce
- Why We Invested In A Circus
- The Case For Priced Seed Rounds
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Fifteen years ago this evening, I stepped on a wine glass underneath a Chuppah to celebrate the best decision I’ve ever made, to marry Pam and begin a life together that I can only describe as a fairytale. A year … Continue reading