- Before Voting, Think About Your Daughter
- Hacking Reference Checking
- The Music Never Stopped
- The Toughest Person I Know
- This Is What The Apocalypse Looks Like?
- Finding Obsession in Iceland
- A Little Grace In The Middle Of Some Mayhem
- Some Gray Haired Insights For New Investors
- Act Like You’ve Been There Before…
- Who Benefits From Your Success?
Monthly Archives: May 2012
I consider myself extremely lucky that my life’s work allows me to get to know some of the most amazing and driven people living on the edge of creativity in the startup corner of the business world. I thought it … Continue reading
Let me tell you a story about Albert. Albert’s a salesman. Has been for 20 years. He got his start in the early nineties as an entry level salesman for Oracle. They taught him how to be relentless; how to … Continue reading
A couple of years ago, David Cohen (CEO and co-founder of TechStars) was in Boise speaking at the WaterCooler and we challenged local entrepreneurs to get a company selected into the TechStars program (He dubbed it “the Mark Solon Challenge”). … Continue reading