- The Toughest Person I Know
- This Is What The Apocalypse Looks Like?
- Finding Obsession in Iceland
- A Little Grace In The Middle Of Some Mayhem
- Some Gray Haired Insights For New Investors
- Act Like You’ve Been There Before…
- Who Benefits From Your Success?
- Taking The Plug Out Of “Unplugged”
- Why We Invested In Wevorce
- Why We Invested In A Circus
Monthly Archives: September 2012
A couple of weeks ago, there was a tweet that caught fire in the startup twittersphere which said “Congratulating an entrepreneur for raising money is like congratulating a chef for buying the ingredients.” Look, I get the sentiment – the … Continue reading