- This Is What The Apocalypse Looks Like?
- Finding Obsession in Iceland
- A Little Grace In The Middle Of Some Mayhem
- Some Gray Haired Insights For New Investors
- Act Like You’ve Been There Before…
- Who Benefits From Your Success?
- Taking The Plug Out Of “Unplugged”
- Why We Invested In Wevorce
- Why We Invested In A Circus
- The Case For Priced Seed Rounds
Monthly Archives: October 2012
What do you listen to for seven or eight hours while running up and down a mountain? On Saturday morning at 6am, I’ll strap on a headlamp and attempt my first ultra-marathon. I enjoy running with music so here’s the … Continue reading
Last week, I spent a few days at TechStars Boston, getting to know the companies that are in the fifth week of the program. After sitting in on pitch practice, having dinner with the whole gang and then talking to … Continue reading