What do you listen to for seven or eight hours while running up and down a mountain? On Saturday morning at 6am, I’ll strap on a headlamp and attempt my first ultra-marathon. I enjoy running with music so here’s the Spotify playlist I put together to help make me through 50k and 6000 feet of climbing. I wanted to make it as diverse as possible to prevent music boredom so my rule was no more than one song from any artist. Try it out on your next run or ride and let me know what you think:
- The Toughest Person I Know
- This Is What The Apocalypse Looks Like?
- Finding Obsession in Iceland
- A Little Grace In The Middle Of Some Mayhem
- Some Gray Haired Insights For New Investors
- Act Like You’ve Been There Before…
- Who Benefits From Your Success?
- Taking The Plug Out Of “Unplugged”
- Why We Invested In Wevorce
- Why We Invested In A Circus