- The Toughest Person I Know
- This Is What The Apocalypse Looks Like?
- Finding Obsession in Iceland
- A Little Grace In The Middle Of Some Mayhem
- Some Gray Haired Insights For New Investors
- Act Like You’ve Been There Before…
- Who Benefits From Your Success?
- Taking The Plug Out Of “Unplugged”
- Why We Invested In Wevorce
- Why We Invested In A Circus
Author Archives: Mark Solon
Two years ago, our dear friend (and my incredible assistant) Denise shared that she had been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. It had metastasized to other organs and she would have to undergo very aggressive treatments immediately. We were … Continue reading
Back in Q1, you couldn’t swing a dead cat without hitting someone advising startups that the world, as they knew it, was coming to an end. Venture dollars flowing to startups had decreased from $16B in Q3 ’15 to $12B … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, I was fortunate to spend two weeks in Iceland, a country I’ve long wanted to visit. My trip began with Startup Iceland, the annual event run by my friend Bala Kamallakhara. It was a terrific few days, … Continue reading