- This Is What The Apocalypse Looks Like?
- Finding Obsession in Iceland
- A Little Grace In The Middle Of Some Mayhem
- Some Gray Haired Insights For New Investors
- Act Like You’ve Been There Before…
- Who Benefits From Your Success?
- Taking The Plug Out Of “Unplugged”
- Why We Invested In Wevorce
- Why We Invested In A Circus
- The Case For Priced Seed Rounds
Category Archives: Board Of Directors
One of the questions I’m frequently asked by entrepreneurs is “what is the most important skill set to look for in recruiting and adding board members for my company?” I’ve watched this debated by my colleagues as well – operational, … Continue reading