- Hacking Reference Checking
- The Music Never Stopped
- The Toughest Person I Know
- This Is What The Apocalypse Looks Like?
- Finding Obsession in Iceland
- A Little Grace In The Middle Of Some Mayhem
- Some Gray Haired Insights For New Investors
- Act Like You’ve Been There Before…
- Who Benefits From Your Success?
- Taking The Plug Out Of “Unplugged”
Category Archives: Family
Two years ago, our dear friend (and my incredible assistant) Denise shared that she had been diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. It had metastasized to other organs and she would have to undergo very aggressive treatments immediately. We were … Continue reading
I just finished reading Startup Life by Brad Feld who collaborated this time with his lovely wife Amy. Pam and I contributed a section to the book and it’s a great collection of wisdom from folks who have navigated the tricky waters … Continue reading
I’m in Cambridge, MA to spend a couple of days with the Boston Techstars crew and this morning I went for a run around the Charles River before a full day of meetings. I wasn’t on my run for very … Continue reading