- This Is What The Apocalypse Looks Like?
- Finding Obsession in Iceland
- A Little Grace In The Middle Of Some Mayhem
- Some Gray Haired Insights For New Investors
- Act Like You’ve Been There Before…
- Who Benefits From Your Success?
- Taking The Plug Out Of “Unplugged”
- Why We Invested In Wevorce
- Why We Invested In A Circus
- The Case For Priced Seed Rounds
Category Archives: Startups
Back in Q1, you couldn’t swing a dead cat without hitting someone advising startups that the world, as they knew it, was coming to an end. Venture dollars flowing to startups had decreased from $16B in Q3 ’15 to $12B … Continue reading
There’s been a flurry of posts so far in this new year advising startups how to deal with what certainly appears to be the beginning of an inevitable market correction (based upon your point of view, feel free to substitute … Continue reading
Recently, I saw someone share a tweet from a young, aspiring VC who posed a GIF on Twitter depicting an irreverent character in an effort to share his frustration that investors aren’t keen to invest in first time managers. My … Continue reading