- The Toughest Person I Know
- This Is What The Apocalypse Looks Like?
- Finding Obsession in Iceland
- A Little Grace In The Middle Of Some Mayhem
- Some Gray Haired Insights For New Investors
- Act Like You’ve Been There Before…
- Who Benefits From Your Success?
- Taking The Plug Out Of “Unplugged”
- Why We Invested In Wevorce
- Why We Invested In A Circus
Category Archives: Startups
Back in Q1, you couldn’t swing a dead cat without hitting someone advising startups that the world, as they knew it, was coming to an end. Venture dollars flowing to startups had decreased from $16B in Q3 ’15 to $12B … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, I was fortunate to spend two weeks in Iceland, a country I’ve long wanted to visit. My trip began with Startup Iceland, the annual event run by my friend Bala Kamallakhara. It was a terrific few days, … Continue reading
There’s been a flurry of posts so far in this new year advising startups how to deal with what certainly appears to be the beginning of an inevitable market correction (based upon your point of view, feel free to substitute … Continue reading